Basic Steps of How to Use Godaddy For Your Web Hosting Service
The web hosting plan from GoDaddy will provide standard features, like personalized e-mail addresses, but other features as well like blogging tools. Begin by setting up a hosting account and as soon as you have done this, you will be able to access services such as e-mail forwarding, forums or SQL databases.
How to Choose a Hosting Plan
1. Try to determine about what your website will be. GoDaddy will be able to host small business as well as personal web sites. Visit the “Hosting Plans” section of GoDaddy website to check out your options.
2. Make a decision about how much storage or transfer capacity you think you will be needing, and also how much you will be willing to pay for it. Your storage and transfer necessities will depend by how large your website is going to be as well as how much traffic you will be expecting to get. You may need to make a decision whether or not you will use a Windows or Linux platform for your website as well.
Setting Up a Hosting Account
1. Visit the home page of Godaddy page. Allow yourself a little bit more time than a couple of hours to set up your website`s basics. Some basic details such as password activations in certain occasions may take up to 30 minute to complete.
2. Drag the mouse over the “Hosting and Servers” green section to start the setting up process of your hosting account. Make a click on the “My Hosting Account” tab.
3. Choose the blue highlighted option which is named “Setup New Account.” After this you will be sent to the new section where you can start your website registration process.
4. Type in all the requested details, like address, phone as well as name. If you are thinking to start a small business, make certain to enter all the other applicable details as well.
5. Make a click on the “Create a New Account” tab for submitting the details.
6. Choose a package by simply checking the applicable box. You can finish up the entire process by simply clicking “Checkout,” and then enter all the required payment details.
Using Your Website
1. At this point, you can create and then upload your website. The software you will be using for creating and uploading your website will very much depend to some extend on the platform you may have been choosing. For instance, if you will be choosing a Windows platform, you may then use FrontPage software for creating and uploading the website.
2. You can access the Metropolis Hosting Community provided by GoDaddy for learning about, finding or installing 3rd-party applications for your own website.
3. You can investigate some the features provided by GoDaddy additionally to regular features like e-mail addresses. For instance, GoDaddy will provide free blogging tools as well.